Who doesn't like "The Simpsons"? It is one of those shows that never ceases to amaze you. It has been running for a long time and has managed to hang on to its humour throughout its journey. The following list is a compilation of some the funniest phrases uttered by some of the amusing characters in "The Simpsons". Enjoy!  
 


“Me fail English? That's unpossible.” ~ Ralph 

“Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” ~ Homer 

“Maybe, for once, someone will call me ‘Sir’ without adding, ‘You’re making a scene’.” ~ Homer 



Marge: “This is the worst thing you've ever done.” 
Homer: “You say that so often that it lost its meaning.” 



“Okay folks, show's over. Nothing to see here, show's... Oh my god! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around!” ~ Chief Wiggum 

“Operator! Give me the number for 911!” ~ Homer 

“Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!” ~ Homer 

“Can't you people take the law into your own hands? I mean, we can't be policing the entire city!” ~ Chief Wiggum 

“Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.” ~ Homer 

“You couldn’t fool anyone on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.” ~ Homer 


“I can’t promise I’ll try. But I’ll try to try.” ~ Bart 

“Damn TV! It ruined my imagination and my ability to umm’ well uh…you know.” ~ Bart 

“You know, you remind me of a poem I can’t remember, and a place I’ve never been to, and a song that may never have existed.” ~ Grandpa 


"Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird”, and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does that do me?” ~ Homer 

“I hope I didn’t brain my damage.” ~ Homer 



Mr. Burns: “I suggest you leave immediately.” 
Homer: “Or what? You'll release the dogs or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?” 



"Eat my shorts" ~ Bart 

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson." ~ Bart 

“I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until ... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant.” ~ Mr. Burns 

“Here’s to alcohol, the cause of — and solution to — all life’s problems.” ~ Homer


All rights reserved by "The Simpsons"TM and ©FOX Broadcasting Company. 

If you loved this, then check out our Top 20 Short Funny Quotes

0 comments